Website & Social Media Strategies
In today's market, harnessing the power of social media is a must if you want to grow your business and your brand. The same goes for your website. It is vital to position yourself online with a strong internet presence that reassures and strengthens the consumers trust in your business and motivates them to engage more with your business.
This workshop will provide tools and actionable strategies to optimize your website and online infrastructures and using social media to promote and grow your business.
- Identifying the purpose/objective and audience of your website;
- Keyword research to build out your website content strategically;
- Strategies to increase your website's visibility in the search engines;
- Building your website's reputation via blogs and social media;
- Additional marketing strategies to implement in your website to stay relevant;
- Measuring the effectiveness of your web design and strategies;
- Social media importance for the growing small businesses;
- Integrating social media into your business and marketing strategy;
- Differentiating social media platforms differ & selecting the best ones for your business;
- Using social media for lead generation;
- Social media marketing tactics;
- Third party tools to help manage your social media marketing efforts;
- Using analytics and measuring success.
Speaker(s): Stan Robinson, Priscilla Liburd
Fee: $ 55.00
25 James Street, Newark NJ 07102