BOA Credit Clinic - 4-6pm Session
Interested in enhancing your personal & business financials? Need to know how bankable you are for a loan? Learn more about your Credit Profile!!!
1) How to understand one's credit situation/status based on what your credit report reveals
2) How credit scores are calculated; determined; impacted; manipulated and navigated. What factors impact the scores and how you can navigate/manipulate options to make them better work for you
3) How personal & business financial statements and tax returns impact/effect strategies developed to enhance a credit rating
4) How to disable the myth about personal and business financial issues not being interwoven and /or integrated has been disabled and
5) How investors, lenders and creditors use credit bureau reports to assess
You may choose one of the two options when parking your car on the campus.
1. Non-permit visitor parking is available in Lots Yellow & Green(can be accessed from Hospital Rd or from Rockafeller Rd behind shops and restaurants). It is a 10-minute walk from those lots to the building.
2. The closest parking is in Scarlet Lot located in the back of new Rutgers Bus. School (big glass building). When parking in Scarlet Lot , you will need to get a one-day permit in our office and then display the tag inside your vehicle.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early. Call our office at 848-445-8790 or email at email@example.com for further assistance.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
94 Rockafeller Road, 2nd Fl., Room 223
Piscataway, NJ 08854